Monday, December 17, 2007

Guilty pleasures continued...

Guilty pleasures continued...

  • Sports Illustrated
  • www.cnnsi.com
  • McLeans the Magazine (very underrated, but I haven't read one since February)
  • Sour Kids
  • Me mentally picturing walking downstairs to where my neighbours are sitting and systematically pulling the cigarettes out of their mouths and giving them each an open handed slap to the face
  • Growing plants
  • putting chocolate chip cookies in the freezer (you should try this with store bought ones.. makes them taste better)
  • Listening to U2 Live DVD's
  • Getting to school early so I can drop a deuce in my secret toilet
  • watching movies
  • going to the beach
  • playing Scrabble.

I'm sleepy... time for bed!

This list will continue...

1 comment:

Rick said...

The neighbor's smoke making its way through your window?

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/