Sunday, December 02, 2007

6 in the morning

Its Sunday morning.... 6:30am... and I am awake. You may think this is because of my philosophy on life and how it revolves around "Early bird gets the worm""... not true. I am up because my loving girlfriend who had lived in Australia for almost two years went back home and still hasn't quite figured out the time difference and I got a nice little call at 5:30 this morning. On the positive side of things it is nice to go outside before it becomes 35 degrees outside, but the downside is what the heck am I going to do all day??





Oh here are my plants... just little guys...











Shrewd business people these Australians... Doughnuts used to be $0.75... just a steal of a deal and they agreed, so they raised the price to $1.25... chicken enchiladas used to be 5 for $10, again another great deal, so tasty... went to the store and now they are 4 for $10.. disappointment.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend... if anyone happens to take a number of outdoor closeup pictures(you know who you are) could you e-mail me what type of lens you use most often...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan,

I actually answered that question on a reply comment on my blog where you asked about close up. Here is the link:

http://blog.davidlauder.ca/index.php/2007/11/02/the-iceman/#comments

If that doesn't work let me know and I will send an email.

dl