Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Nothing new

As the title says.. not much new here, but I wanted to share a few thoughts...

Greg and Courtney Morris just had their first baby boy.. Brayden is the new and everyone is health and at home.. congrats.

Erin finished her exams and the giant piano was lifted off her back... congrats.

I ran the 42.2Km Adelaide Marathon in 3H13M 56s, which is a personal best. I ended up being 27th place overall.

Nice to see the Bombers doing well, but I have to be honest.. I'm just waiting for the shoe to fall and have them run off 4 or 5 straight losses... lets hope not.

Erin and I stayed in a Bed and Breakfast for two nights last week in the Clare Valley Wine Region... the costs were covered as we (Erin mostly) had to do a review on the B&B. If we had been honest the B&B was not the greatest, but we gave them a cushy review nonetheless.

Only two weeks to go before the new owner of our flat moves in and we have still yet to find a place to live.. Houston we have a problem.

THINGS I LIKE THIS WEEK
  • Greg's good fortune
  • That I think I will be running the Melbourne Marathon in October
  • The weather is getting nice!!!

THINGS I DO NOT LIKE THIS WEEK

  • Moving.. hate it.
  • My Wednesday morning class... I'm over it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For nothing new, that's quite a lot. Congrats on the marathon, congrats to Erin on the exams and congrats to the baby boy.

I keep waiting for the Bombers to start losing too, but they just keep winning (ugly). Maybe those are the games they would have lost in other years.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind words. I do enjoy seeing my name from time to time in you Blog.

I think that it is shameful that you gave the B&B a “Cushy Rieview”. I guess that this goes to show that Danny and Erin can be bought… Very interesting!

As for the Bombers, I too hope that they can finish what they started. It would be nice to see them back in the big game. When was the last time they won the Grey Cup??? 1990?

Congrats on your great time in the marathon!!! Very impressed! I am in the process of attempting to help organize an alumni game for Maples Juventus. We sure could use #3 back in the line up! Probably not this year, eh?

And congrats to Erin on completion of her exams!!!

I’m sure that everything will work out for the good and that we’ll be seeing how much you love your new flat in the “things I like this week”. Best of Luck!

Greg

P.S. It was nice to be introduced to you David. Sorry for the slow reply, but I’ve been pretty busy. And I'd really like to see more comments from Auntie Diane