Wednesday, August 29, 2007

House

Does anyone watch the show 'House'? We watch it here and they just had the last episode of the season... well they had some behind the scenes deal and they were interviewing Hugh Laurie... very weird to hear him talk with a thick English accent after only hearing him with an American accent.

I HATE reality t.v. its one reality show after another here.... Big Brother, Australian Idol, Amazing Race.. how do people watch this crap?

We found a new place... a little bit bigger, $120 cheaper a week, further from the train station, 2nd floor, so not too sure where we will put the B.B.Q. I'm not quite sure if I like it as much as our current place, but very relieved to find a place.

On the train this morning woman walks onto the train.. pushes her was past the people standing near the door because there are no available seats. She manages to get through the people and find one remaining open seat where she pushes past the people sitting because the remaining seat is smaller than the rest because of the design of the train (most people do not ever sit in that seat) . Sits down, pass one stop, pass two stops, woman gets up, pushes past people sitting, pushes past people standing by the door and gets off at the third stop. Length of train ride 5 minutes? I'm not going to comment about what I was thinking seeing this woman. You guys can make your own conclusion, but my neck is strained from shaking it back and forth.

I'm concerned about moving... The combination of a second floor apartment, stairs, couch, fridge, bed and only Erin and I carrying them sound like trouble.

Well not much else to say, so ta ta for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you think it's weird hearing Hugh Laurie speak with an English accent, you should see him do comedy in the Blackadder shows, prancing around in a less than macho manner.

Woman on the train - there's always one isn't there.

I'd offer to help you move but I'm not available.

TTFN to you too.

Anonymous said...

Hey Danny, Congratulations !! The best I could ever hope to do would be to finish a marathon in 4h 13.
That is fabulous. You should be very proud of that accomplishment.
Congratulations to Erin as well.
And congratulations to Greg and Courtney. Hey Greg , do you take a bus down Sherbrook at 7 am ? I know I"ve only met you a couple of times so it's not likely that I would correctly identify that guy I see every morning as being you.