Sunday, May 02, 2010

A few quick thoughts

Until recently I had completely forgotten how good shish kabobs were. The best part is when my parents made them, there was never enough. Now I can just make as many as I want... so good.

How the world would be a better place if everyone had 3 day weekends.

Went to a funeral of one of my baseball teammates this morning (Saturday morning). A very nice service, but certainly one of the last things you want to do to start off the weekend (or any other day for that matter).

Tomorrow is only the third soccer game of the year. We are still playing in the pre-season cup and already I've had enough soccer. This is not a good sign for the upcoming season.

Starting to look an awful lot like I'll be returning to the Great White North at the end of the year.

No comments: