Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Just One Game

What I would do to just watch one play-off hockey game. How great it would have been to watch the Habs knock off the Capitals. If I remember correctly I believe it was Ovechkin, who during the World junior Hockey Championships, taunted the Canadian team as he scored an empty net goal. Now every time he loses it quietly makes me smile inside.

Had to turn the heat on for the first time... summer and fall are officially done. Here comes the winter.

I'm off for a week long walkabout with naughty kids in the Flinders Range next week. Looking forward to it, except for when it is Saturday and Sunday and I'm still working. We don't sleep with tents, but rather under the stars... cross your fingers and hope it doesn't rain.

I wish I could tell you something interesting, but Mount Gambier has dulled my mind. I no longer think for myself. The most interesting thought I had today was in regards to the Australian Fashion Week. Apparently, rather than reserving the front row for Fashion Magazine Editors and writters, they opened some spaces for bloggers. Not surprisingly a veteran fashion writer suggested that bloggers do not have the experience to comment on the clothing. It might just be me, but I'm pretty sure anyone can comment on clothing and justify what they are saying. Whilst still leave room for the writers to comment on whether things are good or bad and why that might be.

Things I Like This Week

My least enjoyable class has been rather pleasant as of late.

A friends 60th birthday, which should make for an enjoyable Friday evening

Things I Do Not Like

I saw someone hit another person in the head with a skateboard.

I'm questioning whether the majority of todays youth are able to think for themselves

1 comment:

jack said...

try bnhl.com you might be able to pick up a game