Monday, June 19, 2006

Sushi anyone

I don't think words can actually justify what I am about to tell you...
Some things should be deemed wrong and nothing else. encountered one of those things last night. Erin and I were heading off to dinner downtown last night when we passed a nice little Asian lady selling Sushi one the side of the road. I'm not talking about in some sort of street vendor, I am talking about a woman with a card table and a little cardboard say which said "Sushi only $2 reduced to clear." I'm pretty sure the only thing that this Sushi which was no being chilled would be my stomach when I would be suffering from serious foor poinsoning.

THINGS I LIKE THIS WEEK
  • that I wasn't one of the people who bought this Sushi
  • release of EA sports Head Coach
  • World Cup... wish it happened more than every 4 years
  • walked passes a high end steak house (just after seeing the lady with the sushi) and I saw one of the sexiest steaks I have ever seen and the fact that I believe Erin and I will be in attendance of this Steak House next Friday.

THINGS I DO NOT LIKE THIS WEEK

  • That I am not currently running in the Manitoba Marathon... can't remember the last time i wasn't there
  • That I believe I have a hernia
  • That I will be missing game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finls

No comments: