Saturday, June 03, 2006

The List of things not to do

Lets pretend for a second... Suppose there is a giant list of "things you shouldn't do" We have obviously all checked off a number of things off this list, some people more than others (Neil Conti getting intimate with a dog comes to mind, but I digress).

I have a confession to make! If there was this supposed "list" I'm sure somewhere near the top of the list in between Do not eat the Buddha surprise at an all you can eat restaurant (I've checked that one off my list in Edmonton on a family trip) and go up to a guy at a bar and grab his crotch, but reassure him that it is o.k. because you are gay (I've seen this happen... a guy grabbed Ryan Mc. and told him that.. hilarious!! Anyways, I'm getting off topic, in between these two fine moments it has to say Do not go to a raw oyster and beer tasting while your stomach doesn't feel well. Guess whos stomach has been doing flips for the past three hours and is about to drink 10 beers and eat raw oysters like a fat kids eats a McDonalds.

I'm certain we all know how this story ends!! However,I promise I will update you on the repercussions tomorrow!

No comments: