Sunday, December 09, 2012

Procrastination

Why is it when it comes to writing report cards I am such a procrastinator? When it comes to the majority of kids I know exactly what I want to say, I'm capable of writing it, but yet I sit staring at my laptop. I literally hang over every word, type, delete, type, ponder, delete. Hours and hours of procrastination for a child to read it once, show his/her friends and depending on their grades go home and show their parents. Parents will either like it or not and then it gets put in some memory book till said child moves away for University of after University.

Is procrastination nature or nurture? My Dad is a procrastinator and my Mother is the opposite. Is it a character law or is it that I thrive under the pressure of a deadline? I always mumble to myself that I wish I had more time to get hings done, but when given that time it is left wasted. I'm still left racing to get the job done and only slipping in under the deadline.


Running

December 8th, 2012
Time: 1:20
Distance: 16km
Conditions: cold, no wind and very slippery
Felt: Great, no fatigue or light headedness, but a bit hungry by the end of the run.

Things I Like

  • Sleeping in.  

Things I Don't Like

  •  I'm stating the obvious, but how quickly the weekend goes by. 

No comments: