Saturday, April 10, 2010

One Week Down

How I wish it didn't rain on my vacation, but sadly it has done nothing but rain. Regardless, I have manager to squeeze in 3 rounds of golf this week. it has been easy to go golfing as I am a brand new member at the local Blue Lake Golf Course. Yesterday I shot my course record oof 89, which included two birdies and a handful of pars.

Not much else has been going on for my first week of the holidays. First soccer game of the season is tomorrow and then I will be driving down to Adelaide (about a 5 hour drive) to catch up with friends from uni. and to do some sleeping bag shopping (please conain your excitment).

I wish the school breaks were 3 weeks instead of 2 weeks. I am not asking to add on an extra three weeks of vacation over the course of the year, but rather to cut the summer holidays in half and add the weeks to the mid year breaks. Two weeks in theory seems like a long time, but in reality you use the first week to wind down and the second week to start getting a set for school to get back into the swing of things. having that added middle week would truely add to a proper vacation.

Things I Like This Week
  • Baseball season getting underway
  • Going to watch the last two episodes on Mad Men
  • Going to buy grade a sleeping bag

Things I don't Like This Week

  • I have a feeling this sleeping bag is going to cost me $300

1 comment:

jack said...

weather has been good in the 'peg guess we'll send you some sun "89" that with the rain