Saturday, February 24, 2007

Kiss from a rose

I'm certain that I get under our neighbours skin by always playing the live U2 DVD's at a louder volume than need be. However, our upstairs neighbour has more than made up for it by playing Kiss From a Rose by Seal over and over again. If there is a hell there is a good chance that I have a spot waiting for me (I know you just thought to yourself that if theres a hell you won't be going there... quit kidding yourself). If there is one I can see mine being me having to work at the Future Shop warehouse listening to Seal over and over again only to hear the occasional Mumbo Number 5 and the Macarana.

THINGS I LIKE THIS WEEK
1) Not as hot outside

THINGS I DON'T LIKE THIS WEEK
1) Listening to Seal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were to pick a song to play over and over again, it would be “I Wanna Sex You Up” by Color Me Badd. I’ve been working on a dance routine that will blow you mind.

Greg

Anonymous said...

Good words.