Saturday, February 17, 2007

Jelly Fish

Hola,

I was brutally assaulted by a jelly fish this afternoon. I didn't report it to the authorities because had I been the Jelly Fish I too would have stung me as I was partaking in an aggressive breast stroke. I'm not sure if this is true, but I once heard that if you get stung by a Jelly Fish you are supposed to pee on it? Does anyone know if this is true? I didn't try it (really), but if this is fact maybe next time.

Tonight the low is 30 degrees Celsius... this my friends to does not make for optimal sleeping conditions, however, still better than the -45 some folks had to do with not too long ago.

Things I like this week
1) Ordered 3 large pizzas for $3.95 each.. can't beat that.
2) Erin and I went to the movies the other day.. old fashion type theater. Well Erin decided to put her feet up and the cushion on the chair in front of her went flying forward and hit the seat in front of that. Well... this old building you can feel every time some even bumps the seats, so a guy sitting about 10 seats over feel forward and yelled our "JEEEESSSUUUUSSSS" After the cushion hit the row he was sitting in. You can't really appreciate the humor in this unless you were there, but let me tell you.. there is nothing funnier than a guy falling out of his seat and yelling in a empty movie theater.. classic I tell you. I couldn't laugh because I didn't want to hurt the guys feelings, but I had tears running down my cheek. You may have noticed that this was a run on sentence, but I didn't take a breath so it is ok.

THINGS I DON'T LIKE HIS WEEK
1) Price of coffees went up here in Adelaide as did the price of bread.

No comments: