Saturday, August 16, 2008

Nothing terribly exciting

Well in case anyone is interested... I am officially two weeks away from being departed... I finally have all my teaching stuff settled, but now I need to get my visa application in ASAP. I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed participating in the visa application process... seriously.

Spent a couple days down in Adelaide to attend my graduation ceremony that Erin forced me to go to.... I know why I wasn't disappointed that I missed the U of M ceremony. However, it was nice to meet up with friends I hadn't caught up with in a bit.

Every dollar that Canada spends on their Summer Olympic athletes is a dollar wasted.

Greg's son Brayden will be celebrating his first birthday next week... Happy birthday.

Things I like this week
  • Pretty pumped that the track and Field has started up and that the swimming is finally coming to a close.
  • Visa application will be submitted now that I have completed blood test, urine sample and chest x-ray.

Things I don't like this week

  • Quiz night as every question is Australian and I am clueless
  • Erin going out of town... Mount Gambier might be a tad boring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am assuming that you mean you are clueless about Australia; not in general. Although . . . :-)