Thursday, April 05, 2007

Easter Weekend

Hola!

Not much to say... its been a long couple of weeks. I have the next couple of weeks off, which will be nice. Hockey is starting, ultimate frisbee is continuing and I still have a little bit of school stuff left to do.

I think I've mentioned this before, but I say it again. Everyone should read 'Boy in the Striped Pyjamas' by John Boyne. I'm currently in the process of reading it for the second time and its still a great read.

Happy birthday Momma Mitchell and Little Mitchell. With Erin in Melbourne I think this Easter Weekend would be more fun back in Canada... oh well though.

THINGS I LIKE THIS WEEK
  • Nice to see the start of the baseball season
  • Very happy to have received a nice little package from Pappa and Momma Mitchell... its always nice to get magazines in the middle
  • Good Will Hunting is a great movie

No comments: