Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Things are good lately because...

1) I finally got to teach... and so far the score is Danny's classes 1 injured students 0

2) I realized just how much a shark and a dolphin look alike when they swim only a few feet away from you and you don't have bite marks to prove it.

3) I figured out that tacos aren't really tacos when you don't have the shell.

4) I used to like eatting lunch by myself because I enjoyed a few minutes of peace and quiet, but now I prefer to eat lunch with friends.

5) I was out for a run and it started raining.. i love the rain.

6) Training camp for hockey starts on Sunday.

7) People who portray a "faux confidence" are just that "faux"

8) Played soccer the other day.

9) My Sri Lankin friend Susanta's wife and kids got Australians visas.. I'm happy for them.

No comments: