Monday, October 23, 2006

Howdy

Finally.. I have been trying to write up a blog for the last few days and the website has been down. How is everyone doing? Things here are good. School has been keeping me busy, my Sweedish neighbours who live above us are going to get a Sweedish meatball in the mouth if they keep playing there god awful music, friend of mine from England moved home and other than that everything is status quo.

This morning I woke up at 6AM and went for a run... man i know why people in AUstralia go to bed so early (11pm all the lghts are out around us)... its because they are up at walking at 6AM. The path by the ocean was filled with people this morning. Despite the fact I hate running in the morning I am going to have to do more of it because it is getting too warm in the afternoons to run. It also allows me to go to the beach after school. Today I got to swim with the dolphins... well sort of... I jumped into the Ocean and maybe 50 meters away was a dolphin bobbing up and down in the water... kinda neat, but where there are dolphins there are sharks.

Speaking of beach... I'd really like to purchase a kayak... we have such a nice beach that it would be perfect for it. This weekend Erin and I are going Kayaking to see some shipwreck, so it will be our test run to see if we should buy one.

I feel like I bring my speedo from here seein as though evetyone else has one.

The last time I went swimming in the ocean was Jan 1/01 and I was still drunk. Jack, brad Keith and I had signed up for snorkling while we were in Jamaica and when I got there I wasn't really thinking straight, so I jumped in mouth wide open and swallowed a couple gallons of salt water. Well the water here is just as salty as the water was there. So people just never learn!!

THINGS I LIKE THIS WEEK
  • Kayaking... going to be super cool.
  • Brad playing is first game of the season even though they lost.

THINGS I DON'T LIKE THIS WEEK

  • University of Miami football team is pathetic and the women who gave out the suspensions didn't even watch the video

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just keep in mind that tandem kayaks are often referred to as 'marriage (relationship) killers' Once you get good at it, try a little paddle around Tazmania! Are your Swedish neighbours playing ABBA?